Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
2012 Pinnacle Awards & Scholarship Gala
Saturday, December 1, 2012 from 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM (EST)
Live Healthy & Thrive Youth Foundation, Inc.,
presents the 2nd Annual
Saturday, December 1, 2012 @ 7:00 p.m.
Clarkston Community Center
Don't miss the PINNACLE event of the year...featuring:
Emcee/Host Lisa Rayam, Fox 5 TV
Special Appearances by: Silas Si-Man Baby of Majic 107.5 & Greg Street of V103,
Stan Watson, Dekalb District 7 Commissioner
& Gourmet Dinner with Celebrity Chef Dene' Lynn
- Pinnacle Awards Presentation to Outstanding Atlanta Area Professionals: Dr. Henrie Treadwell; Morehouse; School of Medicine, Dr. M. Christopher Griffith; Kaiser Permanente and Chef Kenley Waller; Kenley's Restaurant.
- Gourmet Dinner Buffet featuring Chef Dene' Lynn of Atlanta Botanical Garden and desserts by Chef Clarice Collado of Royal Pastry Designs
- Keynote address by: Dr. Yasmin Tyler-Hill of Morehouse School of Medicine
- Program Emcee: Lisa Rayam, Fox 5 TV
- High School Scholarship Presentation to seniors of Atlanta Public Schools
Silent Auction including: Vacations to Florida & Caribbean, Alvin Ailey Dance Theater tickets, fine art, sports memorabilia from Atlanta Falcons, Braves & Hawks...& more!
- Vendors selling awesome holiday/gift merchandise
- Invited celebrity guests
- Live entertainment featuring R&B recording artist, Shayla Harris & The Professors (after dinner)
- All Tables seat (8) people, view VIP Table description below
- Live Healthy & Thrive Youth Foundation,Inc. is a 501 (c) (3) non -profit organization dedicated to fostering and promoting kids' health. Ticket costs are tax deductible.
In 2011, this event SOLD OUT, please don't miss out!
ACT FAST & GET YOUR TICKETS TODAY!
You have the option to purchase a VIP table at the Pinnacle Awards & Scholarship Gala for $300. This VIP table includes the following:
- 8 tickets to the event
- Gift Bag for each person at your table
- Glass of wine with dinner
- Reserved table at the event
- Name on the table
- Your Name listed on program as LHTYF-Supporter
Thanks to our sponsors!
When & Where
Live Healthy & Thrive Youth Foundation, Inc
A 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization dedicated to improving the health of our kids, the next generation. The mission of the Live Healthy & Thrive Youth Foundation is to educate, activate, motviate and empower youth in the areas of academic achievement, nutrition, fitness and total wellness.